READY IN 1 HOUR + PREP TIME | SERVES 8
- 400 g can, drained and rinsed Organic Chickpeas
- 1 Can Organics black beans, rinsed thoroughly, and drained
- 2 tbsp Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp smokey paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli
- 2 tbsp Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Organic Rolled Oats
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch salt and pepper
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Sautee olive oil, capsicum, onion and garlic until soft (about 5-6 minutes on medium heat).
3. Use a paper towel to blot some moisture out and place into food processor.
4. Add remaining ingredients one by one, and pulse together until combined.
5. Form into patties place patties on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees and bake on each side for 10-15 mins
7. Serve on fresh brioche buns with your favourite toppings
We used in our burgers:
Ceres Organic Beetroot
Ceres Organic Aioli
Ceres Organics Gherkins
Ceres Organics Aioli
1 avocado, sliced
Fresh tomato, sliced