Auckland City Redevelopment
- NEW LOOK Studio 2, now open
- BRAND NEW Cycle Studio coming November 2018
- BRAND NEW Boxing Studio coming 2018
- BRAND NEW Functional Fitness training area coming 2018
- Our 7 story member carpark is under construction and is due to open mid-2019
- Tu Kaha Brazilian Jujitsu has relocated and is no longer operating out of Les Mills Auckland City
- Crossfit HPU has moved and is now temporarily sharing the Boxing Arena with Ringside
- Crossfit HPU will no longer operate out of Les Mills Auckland City from 30 September
- We’ve made a few changes to member parking to accommodate the redevelopment works, click here to see where to park
The Les Mills Auckland City club is the home of Les Mills Fitness. It contains the history, heritage and heart of our Les Mills group.
Through the years we've undergone regular renovations and repairs, and it's definitely time again to put some love back into our beloved Auckland City Gym.
To keep up with the needs of our gym members and the future of our group fitness classes, we're planning to upgrade several parts of the gym and provide permanent dedicated gym car parking over the next three years.
As with most good things in life, this project will take time and patience. We're having to sacrifice some things to make way for others, but we're confident the end result will be great for our members.
To keep up to date on the latest redevelopment news, check in regularly to this page and ensure your notifications are enabled on your Les Mills app. If you're unsure how to turn these on, please ask one of our friendly Les Mills Auckland City reception staff.
We fully appreciate your support and patience as we work as fast as we can to make these improvements.