5 Tips to Reaching New Wellbeing Limits
Good magazine wellness columnist, qualified yoga teacher and director of the lifestyle website Inspired Health, Rachel Grunwell, shares 5 tips with us to help you reach new wellbeing limits.
1. Give back - with money or your time. It will help you to feel
good and those you help will be grateful. We need to support our
wider community. It will make your heart soar to be socially
connected and kind.
2. Take time for "playfulness", spontaneity, dancing and
laughter. Do joyful and silly things that help your soul to sing.
Tap into your inner-kid again and it will help you shine and laugh
out loud more. If you can't possibly be silly because you are too
uptight - then watch a comedy or something!
3. Nurture your soul by being out in nature as much as possible
to help you unwind and re-energise your mind body and soul. Soak up
some sun, breath in fresh air, move your body and be in awe of this
stunning country we are blessed to be in.
4. Practice Mindfulness. It will help you to think and feel
better and to combat things like stress, anxiety and feeling low. It also can
help you to be a nicer person to be around!
5. Be a goal-crusher. Set a goal on something you wish to achieve and then
work hard towards this goal. Tackle it in bite-sized chunks. Then
when you achieve this goal, celebrate and rejoice in your success
and treat yourself. You deserve it.
Article supplied by Rachel Grunwell from inspiredhealth.co.nz