What are the Conditions of Entry and COVID-19 Health Questions I need to answer to come back to the gym?
The Conditions of Entry are:
- Stay home if unwell
- Wash or sanitise hands before entering the club and when moving through different areas
- Scan your membership barcode (app or card) every time you enter club
- Bring and use a sweat towel every time you work out
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
COVID-19 Health Questions:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
When you scan your app, membership card, or use key pad entry when coming into the club, you’ll be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry and COVID-19 Health Questions. You’ll also be confirming that you will abide by all Health & Safety procedures and protocols.