Coming Back to the Gym
Even at Level 1, do I need to do anything before I first come back to the club?
Yes. Before you come back to the club you need to read these new Conditions of Entry and four COVID-19 Health Questions below. After that, by accessing the club each time you will be accepting the Conditions of Entry.
What are the Conditions of Entry and COVID-19 Health Questions I need to answer to come back to the gym?
The Conditions of Entry are:
- Stay home if unwell
- Wash or sanitise hands before entering the club and when moving through different areas
- Scan your membership barcode (app or card) every time you enter club
- Bring and use a sweat towel every time you work out
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
COVID-19 Health Questions:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing/runny nose or loss of sense of smell)
- You do not have COVID-19 nor are you awaiting the results from being tested for COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- You have not returned, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned, from overseas in the past 14 days
When you scan your app, membership card, or use key pad entry when coming into the club, you’ll be confirming your agreement to these Conditions of Entry and COVID-19 Health Questions. You’ll also be confirming that you will abide by all Health & Safety procedures and protocols.
What will I need to bring to the gym?
Please bring your towel.
What about Changing Rooms?
Our changing rooms will be open and operating as per normal, as will saunas. Please respect the space of your fellow gym-goers.
Do I still need to bring a towel?
Yes. No towel = no workout. This will be strictly policed and you will be asked to leave if you have not brought your towel with you.
Can I still bring friends as a Member Privilege?
Yes, you can. As a guest they will need to sign our contact tracing register and agree to our Conditions of Entry and answer the four COVID-19 Health questions.
Classes and Gym Floor
Are there class number limits anymore?
No, there are no class number limits at Alert Level 1.
Will there be Gym Floor limits?
No, the physical distancing limits no longer apply at Alert Level 1.
Will timetables at Level 1 be the same as they are in Level 2?
Now that we’re at Level 1 there may be some slight changes to the timetable; please check the latest on the Les Mills app or lesmills.co.nz
HAVE THERE BEEN CHANGES IN HOURS AT LEVEL 1?
Yes, some of our clubs have now reverted to Winter Hours (closing earlier) and others are still adjusting to meet demand again. Please check the latest hours on the Les Mills app under Contact Us or check lesmills.co.nz
Will you be providing stretching mats, swiss balls and rollers?
Yes, these will still be available – please clean them before and after use to keep everyone safe.
Will you be providing boxing gloves?
No. To minimise sharing of equipment we will not be providing boxing gloves. Please bring your own.