- Brand new Weights Area now open on Level 3
- Level 2 areas are temporarily closed as we begin construction
- The Cycle Studio has been temporarily moved to Level 1
- BRAND NEW Studio 1 is now open on Level 4
- BRAND NEW Functional Lifting space is now open on Level 1
- BRAND NEW Boxing Studio is now open on Level 1
- Women’s Gym is being used temporarily as a mixed cardio area
- Café seating reduced from 17 August due to strengthening works, cafe will still be open
Les Mills Extreme is about to go through a major refurbishment!
It’s all about increasing the amount of space we dedicate to working out – that means much better, and bigger, studios and workout areas. While we’re at it, we’re also undertaking earthquake strengthening, which will ensure our building will continue to stand up to the test of time (and Wellington’s shaky ground).
Once works are complete, we’ll be re-launching as Les Mills Taranaki Street.
We’re itching to get started! Building works kick off in March 2018 and we expect it to take about 12 months to complete. We're going to do it in stages for minimal disruption to our members, and as health and safety is our number one priority, it means that at times there will be areas which are off limits while they're being worked on.