- Brand new Cycle Studio now open
- Brand new Weights Area now open on Level 3
- Level 2 weights and cardio areas are now open
- BRAND NEW Studio 1 is now open on Level 4
- BRAND NEW Functional Lifting space is now open on Level 1
- Brand new functional training area on Level 1 under construction, open early 2019
- Boxing Studio currently closed for renovations, open early 2019
- Women’s Gym currently closed for renovations, open early 2019
Les Mills Extreme is about to go through a major refurbishment!
It’s all about increasing the amount of space we dedicate to working out – that means much better, and bigger, studios and workout areas. While we’re at it, we’re also undertaking earthquake strengthening, which will ensure our building will continue to stand up to the test of time (and Wellington’s shaky ground).
Once works are complete, we’ll be re-launching as Les Mills Taranaki Street.
We’re itching to get started! Building works kick off in March 2018 and we expect it to take about 12 months to complete. We're going to do it in stages for minimal disruption to our members, and as health and safety is our number one priority, it means that at times there will be areas which are off limits while they're being worked on.