Opening hours and fees
We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 11.30am.
Closed public holidays and 4 weeks during the Christmas break.
Fees per 2-hour session
All sessions $8 per child
10 visit concession card $70 per child
At Les Mills Kids Club New Lynn, children will have the opportunity to:
- Develop self-confidence, and self-esteem
- Interact with other male and female children, and develop social skills
- Work within acceptable limits and boundaries
- Make decisions for themselves and become increasingly independent
- Acknowledge and value differences in one-another
- Practice problem solving skills
- Express themselves creatively
- Extend thinking and language skills
- Look after themselves, each other and the environment
- Develop physical skills (gross and fine motor skills)
- Enjoy learning and have fun
ENROLMENT & DAILY REGISTER
You are required to fill out an enrolment form before or on your first visit to Kids Club. Staff will ask to sight the Immunisation Record for your child, although we do welcome children who are not immunised. This information is confidential. Please notify reception if you change your address or phone numbers. Please record your visit by signing in and out on the daily register which is situated near the entrance to Kids Club. It is important to record all details required in the register.