At Les Mills Kids Club New Lynn, children will have the opportunity to:
- Develop self-confidence, and self-esteem
- Interact with other male and female children, and develop social skills
- Work within acceptable limits and boundaries
- Make decisions for themselves and become increasingly independent
- Acknowledge and value differences in one-another
- Practice problem solving skills
- Express themselves creatively
- Extend thinking and language skills
- Look after themselves, each other and the environment
- Develop physical skills (gross and fine motor skills)
- Enjoy learning and have fun
We are happy to answer any specific questions you may have. We work hard to provide your child with a caring, stimulating and educational environment. Our staff are qualified to care for and supervise your child within the following ratios:
Under 2 years of age - 1 Adult to 5 children
Over 2 years of age - 1 Adult to the first 8 children, then 2 adults for up to 30 children aged over 2.
Our total numbers in each session is 15 under 2 years of age, and 15 over 2 years of age.
We take children from the age of four weeks (with a letter from you GP) up to the age of 5. We have a separate safe 'fenced in' area for babies and please bring your own buggy, car seat and linen if you would like your baby to sleep with us.
ENROLMENT & DAILY REGISTER
An enrolment card needs to be completed before a booking can be created, or on your first visit to Kids Club. Staff will also ask to view the immunisation records of your child, although we do accept children who are not immunised and treat all information as confidential.
If you wish to get started and book immediately, please contact reception and an induction and enrolment will be covered on your first visit.
Please notify staff if you change address or phone numbers. Please also record your visits in our daily register. It is important you record all details required, and sign in and out at each visit.