As at 27 May 2021
Please note that these Club Rules form part of your Les Mills Membership Agreement. Rules specific to each club may be displayed on notices or at reception. They form part of these club rules and may be changed without notice. Breach of these Club Rules may result in termination or suspension of your Membership Agreement. If your Membership Agreement is terminated as a result of your breach of these Club Rules, you may also be prevented from re-joining Les Mills in the future.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- You must follow Club Health and Safety instructions and requests from Les Mills staff at all times, otherwise you will be asked to leave the premises
- Wear gear that’s appropriate and comfortable to exercise in – no jeans, bare chests or bikinis. Please don’t wear anything offensive or intimidating to others
- Wear appropriate sports footwear. No open-toe footwear. Bare feet only in classes that require it
- Please keep bags off the gym floor and don’t bring your bags to class. Leave all your gear in the lockers provided
- Towels are compulsory in workout areas. If you’ve forgotten your towel, you can hire or buy one at reception
- You are expected to clean up after yourself and wipe down all equipment after use
- Please don’t come here under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Anyone who does will be asked to leave immediately and may have their membership terminated
- You are not permitted to train or coach others in our clubs, whether there is any form of payment or not
YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS
- It’s up to you to keep your belongings safe
- Please leave your gear in the lockers and use a padlock. Take your gear home every night as lockers are cleared every night
PHOTOGRAPHY IN CLUB
- Don’t photograph or video anyone on club premises without the express prior consent of every single person who may be in the images, whether staff, PTs or members
- Don’t post online, broadcast, stream or publish any photo which contains an image of any person other than you or someone who has given you permission to post this image
- If members or guests want to use any photo or video taken on club premises for commercial purposes, they must get written permission from Les Mills National Office
- Strictly no photos or videos in the changing rooms
SAUNA AND POOL
If your club has a Sauna and/or Pool, these rules apply:
- No phones are allowed in the Sauna or Pool Area
- Please be modest, you must use a towel or wear swimwear
- Do not shave or use body products in the sauna or pool
- Please shower before using the sauna
- Drink plenty of water
- No longer than 10mins at a time
- If feeling faint or dizzy, leave immediately
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from any medical condition or are on medication
THE HEAVY STUFF
- Don’t bring illegal or banned performance-enhancing substances of any kind on or around club premises
- Don’t carry out (or attempt to carry out) any illegal activity in or near our clubs
- Don’t behave inappropriately or offensively, particularly in the changing rooms
- Don’t use abusive language or harass, insult or threaten anyone (staff or members). We will terminate the membership of anyone who causes other members or staff genuine concern about their safety inside or outside the club (that includes emails, texts, phone calls or correspondence)
- Don’t solicit members or carry out any business within the club. This includes contacting members or staff by email for business purposes without their consent
- Don’t promote products or services of any kind on Les Mills property without the permission of the club manager
- Minimum age for membership is 15
- Children between the ages of 15 and 17 (inclusive) require consent from a legal guardian to become a member or use the club facilities on a casual basis.
- Children aged 14 may use the Club facilities to train with a Les Mills Personal Trainer or to participate in Les Mills supervised children's exercise programmes, in each case subject to the conditions below.
- Where any child aged 14 wishes to train with a Les Mills Personal Trainer:
- the child must have consent from a legal guardian;
- the child's legal guardian is required to be present at the Club during all training sessions and must supervise the child at all times in the changing areas;
- a casual membership fee will apply.
- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted in the Club facilities other than where participating in Les Mills supervised children's exercise programme.
- Where any child wishes to participate in a Les Mills supervised children’s exercise programme:
- the child must have consent from a legal guardian;
- the child's legal guardian is required to be present at the Club during the class and must supervise the child at all times in the changing areas;
- programme fees will apply.
- From time to time Les Mills will work together with schools to offer supervised school exercise programmes. The terms of any child's access and use of Club facilities for the purposes of any Les Mills school programme will be as agreed between the Club and the relevant school.
- If you have any concerns or complaints about a service, a staff member or facility, please speak to reception and we’ll put you in touch with the appropriate manager
- We may ask you to put your complaint in writing