Les Mills Britomart has an agreement with Britomart Car Park that allows members to park for 90 minutes FREE in any un-allocated car park space on Levels 3, 5 and 6 only not marked as Reserved. This is available during Les Mills Britomart operating hours. We strictly enforce the rule that members must be training in the Club to make use of the free parking to provide an equal opportunity for all members that drive to be able to park their vehicle when attending the Club. Britomart Car Park is a public car park building. Parking fees apply for exceeding the 90 minutes free and are payable to Britomart Car Park; pricing is dictated by Britomart Car Park.
Process for vehicles to park for 90 minutes FREE
1. Collect ticket upon entry to Britomart Car Park (entrance off Quay Street) and take your ticket with you to Les Mills Britomart.
2. Once you have accessed the Club, validate your ticket at Les Mills Reception. The validator is on the side of the reception desk.
3. Put your ticket in the pay machine before returning to your vehicle.
- If you are within 90 minutes, it will confirm there is no charge and it allows you 10 minutes to vacate Britomart Car Park.
- If you have stayed longer than 90 minutes, you will need to pay the required parking fee to Britomart Car Park.
Motorcycles and Scooters
Motorcycles and scooters can also park for 90 minutes FREE in Britomart Car Park by only parking in the designated area on Level 2. They must not park in any other area of Britomart Car Park as towaway applies. We advise motorcycles and scooters not to park outside the Club, as the council monitor these areas and issue fines.
Process for motorcycles and scooters to park for 90 minutes FREE
1. Drive around the entrance barrier to Britomart Car Park (entrance off Quay Street) without collecting a ticket.
2. Register your details with Britomart Car Park Reception on each entry to Britomart Car Park prior to accessing Les Mills Britomart.