It’s time to step up your sustainable game!
Here’s 5 ways you can do your bit for our planet this year.
- The New Year is a great time to Rethink your power usage and consider swapping to NZ's only CarboNZero certified energy provider, Ecotricity. Our 12 clubs and national office are proudly using 100% renewable electricity and since joining we have saved over 1 million kg's of C02. Your move!
- It's estimated that by 2050, there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish, so it's time to ditch those single-use plastic straws. CaliWoods have you sorted with their range of reusable drinking straws.
- Eating seasonal, organic and local produce is another way to live a more sustainable life. Fruit and vegetables from all over the world have become more accessible to us but the cost to the planet to get them here is huge. Even better... grow your own.
- Reduce your plastic use this BBQ season with reusable eco-friendly food wraps from Honeywrap. Not only are they good for our planet but they keep food fresher for longer - it's a win, win.
- We all know it's important to stay hydrated at the gym so why not pick up one of our Les Mills eco-friendly water bottles next time you're at reception. Not only are you helping the planet but you'll look good doing it!